Mandatory testing for inbound travel package (two tests):
Day 2 of before test (taken on arrival)
- Continue to quarantine for the full ten days
- Carry out Day 8 of after test
- Only exception is negative Test to Release test but must still take Day 8 or after test
Day 8 of after test
- Travellers must remain in quarantine until they have received a negative test after their Day 8 test has been sampled.
- Even if the Day 8 sample is negative, a full 10 day quarantine is mandated.
Test on departure: If your result is negative you may proceed to your airline check-in desk, present your results and complete the check-in processes. It is important you retain your paper certificate at all times. The certificate will also be available as a PDF download through your online account after you have collected your paper certificate.
Test to Release: If you receive a negative test result this releases you from quarantine as per UK Govt guidelines